Tuesday, March 12, 2013

LiveFit Phase 1 Day 1

 

Well I did it. 
Day 1 complete. 
It was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. 
Honestly, I thought 3 sets of 12 per exercise, I got this. 
However, by the 3rd set for a few of them I was literately falling on my face (Narrow push ups). 
Now don't count me out yet.
I did have a few great sets: tricep pull downs and bench press were completed with ease and in total I lifted 4,140bs in an hour. 
Not bad, not bad at all. 
Interested in learning more
Read THIS

So here were the workouts and my numbers: 

Wide Push Ups: 3 set
My body weight x 36

Narrow push ups: 3 sets OUCH!
my body weight x 36

Dumbbell Bench Press: 3 sets
20x12 each x 36

Flat Bench Cable Flyes: 3 set OUCH!
20x12; 15x12;  10x6 + 15x6

Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension
20x12 each

Tricep Pull down
60x12 each


I'm in this, and still have the newbie adrenaline.

As for the food, I've stated in my intro to the challenge that I am using her meal plan as a guidline for my diet. And even though I upped my calories to 1400 I couldn't eat that much!
 I got myself to 1300 but man I was so full!  
Mostly because I ate a TON of protein: 130g. when my normal was around 75g. 
I know it's important to eat a lot in this first phase to help with muscle building so I will keep it up  and eat...fun concept right! 

Here was my meal layout for day 1:

Breakfast: Protein Shake:
--Body by vi, with water and 1/2 tsp mango pineapple drink mix (great value), 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
      104 cal; 12g protein 
  
Snack: 
--1/2 cup plain greek yogurt with cinnamon, 1 truvia packet, and 1/2 tsp vanilla and 1 hard boiled egg
       136 cal;  17g protein

Lunch: Turkey roll ups
--6 oz of mesquite turkey breast with 5 cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup sliced cucumber, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 tbs spicy brown mustard 
       315 cal;  37g protein

Snack
2 turkey balls, 2 sweet peppers, sliced carrot, and celery   
     265 cal; 20g protein







Dinner: Chicken Pita

5 oz shredded chicken breast in sauce: 1 tbs spicy brown mustard 1 tbs greek yogurt, pepper, 2 sliced cherry tomatoes,  1 cup chopped romaine lettuce, 1 Joseph's whole wheat pita 
      181 cal; 30g protein


 
Snack: 
~1/2 cup greek yogurt; 1 tbs peanut butter; 1 Truvia packet; 1 tbs cocoa powder--DON'T DO THIS, WAY TOO MUCH I couldn't finish it.
          ~ 131 cal; 12g protein
 
Here are my start photos: I look forward to posting progress through out the phases




KEEP IT UP! 

WANT TO SEE MY PROGRESS?
  CLICK HERE and SCROLL DOWN 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment