Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Take the Challenge!




Muscle doesn't really burn fat, (I know, I know you heart is broken) but it does replace it and keep it away! So read on.

Muscle looks way better than fat so don't think: "oh no! I don't want to get buff; you wont--unless you pack down those protein bars/shakes and start heaving lifting.

So get motivated and build those guns!

What do I do?
One thing I've been doing are these challenges every morning for the last 3 weeks and man oh man is it showing some amazing results!!! (I'll get some pictures up soon)


It's supposed to be a ONE week challenge but I felt so good after the first, and then the second, that I had to start it a third! (I know crazy but you'll want to too!)

Try it out for size.


Do both challenges at the same time.

Together they are ~25-30 min work out


Drink lots and lots and lots of water through out the day and you'll see some results!

p.s. there is butt challenge too...


No comments:

Post a Comment