Sunday, February 3, 2013

Heavenly Chocolate Coconut Quick Cake



So this past week I discovered this amazing, seriously the fastest single serving mug cake, recipe and I have been over the moon with joy knowing that I can whip up a cake in 3 easy steps, using only 3 easy ingredients. (Click HERE to see how!)
Oh yeah, and not worry about it because its only 105 calories per cake.


So once I calmed down from my healthy sugar rush, I got to thinking of things I could add to this cake.
Since making it was so easy why not spend that extra time creating a decadent topping to pair with it.


Thus, Chocolate Coconut Cake. oh yeah.


Ingredients:
Cake
3 tbs of blended cake mix
2 tbs water
Frosting
3 tbs plain greek yogurt
1 packet truvia
1/2 tsp pure vanilla exact
2 tbs shredded coconut

Directions:
Make the frosting first--since the cake part is so fast!
Blend greek yogurt, truvia, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.

Place 3 tbs blended cake mix and 2 tbs of water in  a large mug and microwave for 1 min.

Gently pull out cake from mug and cut in half--I used a serrated knife since the cake is sponge-like.
Gently spread 1/2 of the greek yogurt frosting onto the bottom half of the cake and top with 1 tbs of shredded coconut. Place top half on cake on top of the frosted half and gently frost it and sprinkle with the other tbs of coconut.

 Feel free to add  anything else you want. I added a few pieces of chopped chocolate just for fun.

ENJOY!!!!


Nutritional Information
1 cake
109 cal * 24 carbs* 0 sat fat * 2 g protein * 0 fiber


No comments:

Post a Comment